Who we are
ADAM SECURITY Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways described herein, and that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Throughout this Statement, "ADAM SECURITY" refers to ADAM SECURITY Ltd, including its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (also referred to as "we", "us", or "our").
1. Information About Us
ADAM SECURITY is a limited company registered in Ireland under company number 582799.
Registered address: Ballymount House, Parkway Business Centre, Ballymount, Dublin 24
Our Phone Number is: 01 6206758
VAT number: 3425105NH
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Notice explains how ADAM SECURITY collects, uses, processes and stores your personal data. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions.
- The right to access and inspect the personal data being held about you or be provided with a copy of the information.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling, ADAM SECURITY confirm that we do not use your personal data in this way.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the office of the Data Protection Commissioner (Website: www.dataprotection.ie) or through your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Job title
- Technical Call History
- Financial details
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying our product and/or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
With your permission, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or text message and/or post with information & news on our products/services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not retain your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. After this, the data is deleted in a safe and secure manner unless it is anonymized or there is another legal basis for the further storage of the data.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data within Ireland. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within 14 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time.
11. Our Website
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
For more information on our cookie’s policy please visit : https://www.adamsecurity.ie/privacy-and-cookies
12. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about the content of this Statement or the rights conferred to you under applicable data privacy law, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
Telephone number: +353 1 6206758
Postal Address: ADAM SECURITY Limited, Ballymount House, Parkway Business Centre, Ballymount, Dublin 24, Ireland
13. Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Statement is not contractual and ADAM SECURITY reserves the right to reasonably amend it from time to time to ensure it continues to accurately reflect the way that we collect and use personal information about you. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any updates or changes to this Statement will be published on our company portal. You should periodically review this Statement to ensure you understand how we collect and use your personal information.)